Can Erectile Dysfunction be Avoided
Studies have shown that around 5% of men suffer from occasional impotency before they reach 40. It grows to 20% by the time they reach the age of 65. The good thing is that Erectile Dysfunction is curable. As with a lot of things in life rather than seeking a cure for the problem, it is always best to try and prevent the problem in the first instance.
A few easy ways to try and prevent Erectile Dysfunction (ED) problems are:
Medical Illness – Since the causes of ED often lie in medical problems , a bit of care and attention will go a long way in warding off the problem See Your Doctor early if you have any concerns.
• Diabetes – A major cause of ED is diabetes. Keeping an eye on your blood sugar levels will help in catching the problem early. A healthy diet and lifestyle without any major excesses will help to control things. Keeping sensible blood sugar levels allow the blood vessels of the body to work properly which will help to prevent ED.
• Overweight – If you are overweight your chances of ED increase dramatically. Work to reduce your calorie intake and bring your weight down. Being overweight leads to circulatory and heart diseases that may affect the blood vessels, a cause of ED. Diseases account for around 70% of the physical issues that are known to cause ED.
Bad or Hectic Lifestyle – How you work and live, reflects directly into your health. This can have major effects on conditions like ED. A few sensible lifestyle changes can have a real beneficial effect on your health.
• Live a Balanced life – Maintain a sensible balance between exercise, nutrition and sleeping sufficiently. Exercise increases the carrying of oxygen to the various parts of the body and will keep the blood vessels functioning to the optimum.
Eating well and sensibly helps to provide the body with the necessary vitamins. Sleep helps the body rest and recoup. Doctors recommend that we attempt to get sufficient sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day.
• Nutrition – Try and regularly eat foods that are high in Vitamin E, Zinc and L-Arginine. Vitamin E increases blood-flow, Zinc increases testosterone levels and L-Arginine helps in producing nitric oxide that keeps blood vessels relaxed and will boost libido.
• Drink Water – it’s widely known that for good health we should have the equivalent of at least 8 glasses of water every day to keep the body healthy.
• Make time to relax – Tension and anxiety can cause illness. Quite often men who suffer ED are stressed or tense and will find it difficult to get an erection. So it is really important that we make time to relax.
Apart from the things we should do, there are things to try and avoid in any quantities: unhealthy foods, red meat, butter and all foodstuffs high in saturated fats. Also alcohol, cigarettes and drugs also contribute to ED
I Still Suffer From It
If all else fails and ED remains a problem for you, then consider a natural supplement, one such product is Male Extra, its 100% pure ingredients is a clinically proven aid to help with problems such as Erectile Dysfunction.