Prosolution Plus Review

Prosolution Plus Review

Why You Should Buy Prosolution Plus

 How To Reduce Premature Ejaculation By 64%

 It is estimated that around 25% of all the men in world, suffer from prematureprosolution-plus ejaculation at some point in their lives… for some its an occasional problem that causes mild embarrassment at best… for some its a problem that blights their lives, making them withdrawn and literally wary of any sexual contact…

Prosolution is one of the biggest names in the male health industry… their original formula was and is still one of the best selling libido and erection enhancing products in the world.

The latest version of this successful product – Prosolution Plus provides all the benefits of the original formula plus it also tackles the common problem of Premature Ejaculation (PE).

In fact is currently the ONLY product in the world to have firm, clinical studies and backing that proves its effectiveness in the treatment of PE.

Prosolution Plus Will

  • Improve Premature Ejaculation By 64%
  • Increase Sexual Function By 48%
  • Boost Sexual Satisfaction By 78%
  • Strengthen Erections By 67%

Go To Official Prosolution Plus Website

prosolution-gel-ingredientsThe Formula Behind Prosolution Plus

The formula is a unique and clinically approved blend of proven, 100% natural and effective herbal extracts.. all have formed the backbone of traditional eastern medicines for hundreds of years.

The Ingredients include

  • Tribulus Terrestris
  • Withania Somnifera
  • Asparagus Adscendens
  • Mucina Pruriens
  • Asteracanatha Longifolia
  • Curculigo Orchioides
  • Asphaltum

Do I Suffer From Premature Ejaculation

There is no official way to diagnose PE… a study recently published in the Journal Of Sexual Medicine has however looked into this problem and after studying 1600 couples and the time spent having intercourse.. it was determined that premature ejaculation can be defined by an ejaculation that usually occurs within 2 minutes of penetration… it was found that 13% of those men tested did intact suffer from the problem and reached orgasm inside 2 minutes. The remaining 87% of men took an average of 9 minutes before ejaculation.

The causes range considerably and it can be caused by hormonal issues, medication, stress or anxiety.. the most common reason for PE however is nerves or performance anxiety, especially with a new sexual partner.

Medical Experts Agree

In most cases, Doctors tend to prefer prescription drugs such as Viagra… but when it comes to Prosolution Plus many doctors readily endorse its effectiveness…

One such Doctor – CNN’s resident medical expert, practising Doctor and Harvard faculty member Dr Dave David agrees:

buy-prosolution-plus

Read The Full Clinical Trial Details Here

Our Thoughts

After reading the details  of the clinical trial, we have no qualms in recommending Prosolution Plus to any body who is suffering the effects of both PE, or any erection or sexual performance issues..

Its formula is packed with proven ingredients and users feedback is first class, boasting ( from our research) a 98% success rate in the reduction of Erection problems and cases of PE..

Highly Recommended..

Where To Buy Prosolution Plus

The official website accepts orders from across the world.. priced in US Dollars on the site, a months supply costs just $69.95 ( which for UK buyers costs £41.65).

There are some excellent offers for larger packages and our vote for best buy is the:

3 month offer.. buy 3 boxes and pay just $164.95 ( GBP £ 98.49) – a saving of over $44 (£26)

Guaranteed Success Or Your Money Back

The makers give a 67 day cash back guarantee on all orders… this gives you up to 60 days to try Prosolution Plus for yourself.. if within 60 days you haven’t seen any benefits after taking as directed, you have a further 7 days to return any empty and unused packs for a full refund…

Say Goodbye To The Spectre Of Premature Ejaculation

Click Here To Order Prosolution Plus Today

Comments are closed.